This article will show you how to handle real estate seller objections, specifically wholesaling seller objections and primarily the “Price” Objection.
In this business people on the outside looking in always ask, “How do you get the seller to sell to you for so low?”
Our Escrow agent asked me this and also there was a time we got a house so low in price the Escrow company thought the county might not record it without an additional letter from the seller approving the low price lol THAT WAS CRAZY! I was blown away.
This article will show you how to handle real estate seller objections, specifically wholesaling seller objections
STEPS TO GETTING THE PRICE YOU WANT
- Make sure the Seller wants to sell RIGHT NOW!
- Get the Sellers asking price. Whoever tells their number first loses.
- Inspect the house and devalue the house. Focus on everything that is wrong with the house
- Give the seller the realities of selling a home and the actual amount they will be netting from the sale.
- Make sure you have built rapport to a level where they like you.
- Give them a map. Map out the whole process and explain to them from a-z how it’s all going to work.
- Give them an offer with a defined closing date and a defined price.
- Sell the seller on your company and yourself
- Go over the contract and justify your offer
SOLVE A PROBLEM = MAKE MONEY
Overall the value that you will be offering the seller has to be worth the price drop. Figure out what the seller really wants ( move on, fast close, certainty, quick cash, etc..) and deliver. We have a Training Program if want to learn how to handle other common and complex Wholesaling Seller Objections.